- Dog crate with single-door design for front entry
- Two slide-bolt door latches for increased safety and security
- Sturdy metal construction; folds flat for easy storage/portability
- Optional divider panel and removable composite plastic pan included
- Measures approximately 36x23x25 inches (LxWxH)
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Single-Door Folding Metal Dog Crates
Effective Training Tool
Ideal for both puppies and adult dogs, the AmazonBasics single-door folding metal crate offers exceptional convenience. Use the metal dog crate for anything from potty training or house training to reinforcing house rules and boundaries–or simply as a safe, secure place for your pooch to rest and relax.
Choose a crate that will comfortably accommodate your adult dog or the size of your puppy once fully grown.
- Single-door design with secure slide-bolt latches
- Metal wire for strength, ventilation, and visibility
- Optional divider panel reduces/expands living space
- Removable composite plastic pan included
- Folds flat for easy storage/portability
The AmazonBasics metal dog crate features a single swing-open door on the front. The large opening allows for easy entry and comfortable access to your pet or when cleaning or arranging bedding. Two slide-bolt latches on the door help ensure safe and secure containment.
Durable Metal Construction
The crate features durable metal-wire construction for strength and optimal ventilation and visibility. Rounded corners help protect pets and promote safety.
Versatile Divider Panel
Use the included divider panel to reduce the size of the crate as needed for growing puppies. The placement of the panel can be easily adjusted as needed to create an appropriately sized living space. Keeping the crate small enough will reduce the chance of puppy going potty on one side of the crate while sleeping on the other. As puppy grows, simply move the divider panel to create a larger living space.
Easy Set Up & Folds Flat for Storage
The AmazonBasics metal dog crate sets up easily in seconds–no tools required. Simply lay the folded crate flat, then unfold and raise the one-piece sides and top to create the initial framework, then swing the front and back panels up and lock into place. A removable, washable plastic pan sits at the bottom of the crate for easy cleanup in the event of water-bowl spills or an accident.
The crate folds down just as effortlessly for compact storage or convenient portability. The frame secures shut and a metal-loop side handle makes it extra easy to carry from one locatio