- COSEQUIN is the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health supplement brand and has scientifically researched ingredients
- Your veterinarian may suggest COSEQUIN supplements if your dog is having difficulties climbing stairs, jumping into the car, or going for walks
- COSEQUIN supplements are formulated to meet a variety of needs
- COSEQUIN is available in a tasty soft chew with MSM and Omega-3 to help your dog maintain healthy joints and a healthy skin & coat
- Manufactured in the United States with globally sourced ingredients, COSEQUIN is a high quality, dog joint supplement, and is excellent for long-term use and maintenance
COSEQUIN Joint Health Supplement Plus MSM & Omega-3s contain FCHG49 Glucosamine Hydrochloride, TRH122 Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). This combination of ingredients helps maintain your dog’s cartilage and connective tissue. Each soft chew also contains omega-3 fatty acids to help support skin & coat health. COSEQUIN supplements have been used since 1992 in animals to maintain joint health. COSEQUIN supplements have been shown safe, effective, and absorbable in peer-reviewed, published, controlled, U.S. veterinary studies.