Brand: MidWest Homes for Pets
- ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE & PERFECT STARTER KIT FOR THE NEW DOG OWNER; Everything you need arrives in 1 carton so you can enjoy more time with your new family member
- LARGE DOG BREED KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED! | 1 fully equipped 2 door iCrate, 1 dog bed, 1 crate cover & 2 (1 quart) pet bowls that affix to the dog crate; Dog crate measures 42L x 28W x 30H inches when assembled
- STARTER KIT ideal for large dog breeds with adult weight up to 71 90 pounds
- DESIGNED TO FIT & USER FRIENDLY, Fleece pet bed & polyester crate cover fit your dog crate & are machine washable/dryer friendly; 2 inches Snap’y Fit inches dog bowls are designed to attach to the dog crate keeping food & water in one convenient location
- MIDWEST HOMES FOR PETS QUALITY GUARANTEE: Entire dog crate kit includes 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all products
Publisher: MidWest Homes For Pets
Details: MidWest Homes for Pets wants to help you minimize the stress of having a new puppy while maximizing your enjoyment with your new best friend! To do that, we want to offer you our new iCrate Double Door Dog Crate Kits that include everything a new pet parent needs to get started: including, 1 Double Door iCrate, 1 crate sized dog bed, 1 privacy crate cover & 2 appropriately sized pet bowls. We designed this dog kit to ensure your puppy has a smooth transition into their new forever home. With proper use of the dog crate your puppy will learn how to be housetrained quickly and with fewer accidents (See the “How to Crate Train” pamphlet included with purchase). The pet bed will create a cozy atmosphere for your dog & the privacy dog crate cover reduces anxious behavior & creates a more den like home your dog instinctually desires. We also included two stainless steel pet bowls that attach to the dog crate keeping food & water in one convenient location. This specific kit features a 42 inch long double door dog crate that is ideal for large dog breeds with an adult weight of 71 90 pounds. This dog crate measures 42L x 28W x 30H inches, the pet bed and crate cover are also machine washable & dryer safe. MidWest suggests that you read through the training pamphlet included with your dog crate kit before using and always supervise your dog during crate training. We at MidWest Homes for Pets understand that your dog is a part of your family and that’s why we ensure our dog crate kits are manufactured with the highest quality control standards you can feel confident with. MidWest Homes for Pets stands behind the quality of our products with a MidWest Quality Guarantee 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. If you have any questions about our kits our customer service department would be glad to help you. MidWest customer service can be contacted at: 1 800 428 8560, available 9:00 AM 4:00 PM, Monday Friday.