- Allows you to assist your pet’s injuries until you can consult a veterinarian
- Kit organizes supplies and instructions into clear vinyl pockets for easy access
- Great for your car, house, traveling and more
- Contents include bandages, gloves, gauze pads, antiseptic and more
- See full list of contents below
Pets are active and can easily encounter situations where they may obtain an injury or other trauma. Whether you are at home, on the road, hiking or out for a walk be prepared with the canine-friendly Pet First aid kit. Designed to help you assist your pet when injured by properly caring for their injury and reducing their suffering until you can consult your veterinarian. Having a pet First aid kit is highly recommended for all pet parents to ensure your pet’s safety and prevent injuries and side effects from getting worse wherever you may be. Kit clearly organizes supplies and instructions into clear vinyl pockets for easy access. The zipper extenders allow you to open the kit while wearing gloves. Walks ‘n’ Wags pet First aid manual The walks ‘n’ Wags manual offers easy to follow instructions on how to properly care for your pet when it is injured. Manual Covers checking vital Signs, choking, bleeding and wound care, broken bones, poisoning, burns and more. Keep safe and have fun with your pet!