- Provides 8 months of continuous flea and tick prevention
- Works through contact, so fleas and ticks don’t have to bite your dog to die
- Also aids in the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange and kills lice
- Vet recommended flea and tick prevention for dogs in a convenient, odorless, non-greasy collar; no need for messy monthly treatments
- Contains 2 Seresto dog flea and tick collars
From the manufacturer
Seresto for dogs
Seresto is an odorless, non-greasy collar that kills and repels fleas and ticks on dogs for 8 continuous months. Its technology gives your client the performance they expect without having to remember monthly administrations.
- Sarcoptic mange
The Seresto flea and tick collar for dogs provides continuous 8 month flea and tick protection. Unlike oral flea and tick prevention products that require a bite, the Seresto collar repels fleas and ticks and kills through contact; no biting required. Seresto dog flea collars contain active ingredients imidacloprid and flumethrin, which are slowly and continuously released in low concentrations, spreading from head to toes, even the tail, over your dog’s coat and skin. Seresto flea collar for dogs is water-resistant and remains effective after shampooing, swimming or exposure to rain or sunlight. (Dogs must not be bathed more than once per month. For dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to five months for flea control, and reduced to seven months for tick control.) This vet recommended flea and tick collar for dogs is odorless, non-greasy and easy to apply. It can be used alongside other identification or restraining collars without damaging them. Avoid the hassle of messy monthly treatments and get the effective protection of Seresto dog flea and tick collars. Also available: Seresto flea and tick prevention for cats.