- 🌱 NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Clean food like Chickpeas, oats, pumpkin, spinach, and sweet potato. Made with a 31% complete protein, rich in omega and fatty acids for a shinier coat and healthier skin. Safe for dogs with meat and dairy based allergies
- 🐶 TASTY: Your pup will love it! We’ve designed our food to be a delicious (savory umami flavor), nutritious and complete meal. Try it with our Wild Earth Peanut Butter, Banana & Cinnamon, and Strawberry and Beet Treats, all with Superfood Koji!
- 🐩 BUT DOGS NEED MEAT, RIGHT?: All Dogs need Protein. Protein can come from meat, plants, or our star ingredient, yeast. FDA Approved and exceeds AAFCO guidelines for adult dogs, all breeds, and all sizes. From Chihuahua to Labrador Retriever!
- 🌎 ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE: Yep, a vegan dog food with a nutritionally complete mushroom based protein defies conventional wisdom. No meat and no kennel animal testing means no animal cruelty of any kind. After all, our pets and our planet are worth it.
We started Wild Earth because we were fed up with the dog food industry. We love animals (as we’re sure you do, too). So contributing to factory farming’s high carbon emissions and mistreatment of animals just wasn’t going to work for us. But we had a challenge, how could we create cruelty-free nutrition for our pets that rivaled the highest quality animal-based foods on the market? We found the secret ingredient!
Yep, a PLANT-based protein flies in the face of conventional wisdom. And that’s just fine with us. Because at Wild Earth, we forge our own path and hold our food to a higher standard. After all, our pets and our planet are worth it.
Dry Kibble Formula Available in 4lb and 18lb bags.
Dog Food Made Better
Our aim is to revolutionize the behemoth pet food industry by bringing a groundbreaking clean protein to market — one that comes from the Earth, not from animals. Our approach leaves behind the inefficiencies, contamination issues, and cruelty associated with pet foods of the past.
- Meat-based food eaten by Americans’ dogs and cats generates the equivalent of 64 million tons of carbon dioxide per year
- Meat-based dog food generates the same climate impact as a year’s worth of driving from 13.6 million cars
Clean Protein Dog Food
31% Complete Protein, Superfood Ingredients, Zero Junk
Put your dog on a high-protein, meat-free diet — and watch them thrive. We’ve made radically better dog food with 31% complete protein, superfood ingredients, and zero junk. This means absolutely no animal ingredients, artificial preservatives, antibiotics, hormones, flavors, colors, corn, soy or rice!! No meat and no kennel animal testing means no animal cruelty of any kind.
- Whole foods like chickpeas, oats, peas, and sweet potato
- Never any fillers, “mystery” meat, additives, or preservatives
- 90% fewer resources required than meat-based dog food
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and algae DHAibiotics or hormones
- High-quality prebiotic and dietary fibers
- Natural umami flavor for an irresistible taste that dogs love
Yeast – A Tiny Protein Miracle
The secret behind our high-protein, meat-free dog food is the #1 ingredient on our nutrition label: YEAST. These “tiny miracles” are miniature protein factories—they pump out ultra-high-quality protein, grow easily at scale, and require radically fewer resources.
The protein generated by our yeast is of the highest quality and contains all 10 essential amino acids dogs need, so it’s every bit as nutritious as meat-based protein, with none of the downsides.
Our pets deserve so much better. This is why we set out to make a truly “clean” protein: it offers the complete nutrition our dogs need, with none of the scary contaminants that plague conventional pet food. Ta-da! Wild Earth was born.
Dogs Need Protein – Not Meat
Protein is a vital nutrient, essential for your dog’s health. Dogs require 10 essential amino acids, the building blocks of protein. These amino acids are found in animal meat, plants, and in our star ingredient — yeast.
Dogs can digest protein from multiple sources, because dogs are omnivores — scavenging omnivores, to be exact. They evolved alongside humans over tens of thousands of years, developing gut enzymes that allow them to digest a wide variety of foods.
It turns out the digestive system of dogs (and humans) doesn’t care where your protein comes from — it matters that the protein is high quality, bio-available, and easily digestible!
Dried Yeast, Chickpeas, Oats, Peas, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Sweet Potato, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Flaxseed Meal, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Marine Microalgae, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Inulin (from chicory root), Fructooligosaccharide,
Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, L-Carnitine, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Wheat Germ, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D2 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract